Thursday, January 04, 2007

Checklist ideas

After a few minutes searching for checklists, I found a few good examples.


I do like the forms with space provided for information found while researching, but that's not exactly what I'll need in the coming months. An actual checklist that I can take with me and look over while out and about, as well as at home, is what I'll end up making -- likely using a spreadsheet. I have plenty of paper destined for the recycling bin that I can use for jotting down notes; I just need to know what I've already researched.

There may be a way to do this with Ancestral Quest. I probably need to check with the power users to see if this is feasible. Ideally, though, every time I enter a new ancestor or collateral I would have the option of attaching a checklist to that individual.

[]

No comments: