Sunday, October 16, 2005

St. Louis Public Library

The St. Louis Public Library has redesigned their website. While it looks very attractive, I wish they would once and for all fix their navigation issues. I always had trouble finding my way around their old website and now some of the old pages are not listed in the menu. Well, I'll give them a break on this since it looks like some pages have yet to be updated.

I'm also not fond of the script that gives the impression of an IFRAME. Such a script has its place, but to use it on every single page is overkill and does not add to the ease of use.

This library has a large history section and the second-best microfilm collection in the area. Now that they're getting a slick-looking site, maybe they'll beef up the content, too. (See County Library.)

[, ]

No comments: