Friday, April 21, 2006

Relatively Speaking

I haven't been able to listen to or record Relatively Speaking, Irene Johnson's genealogy radio show, much lately. There just always seems to be something going on during Sunday afternoons and early evenings. It turns out that I wasn't missing anything, because the show was cancelled.

A few days ago I noticed that Relatively Speaking was no longer mentioned on the AM820 schedule. I didn't recall any of the blogs I read mentioning what was going on, and Google turned up very little. The one site that did make note of the news was Genealogy Today, on their audio page. Illya D'Addezio confirmed by email the news that I hoped hadn't happened: Relatively Speaking was cancelled a few weeks ago.

I don't know what the odds are of Irene continuing her show in another form, but I hope she considers a podcast.

[]

No comments: