Thursday, August 31, 2006

Holtermann, Lodenkamper

Another distant cousin has found my website; he's the second or third contact I now have on the HOLTERMANN-LODENKAMPER line. The great thing is that he seems very interested in research, something I can appreciate. Unfortunately, he's probably just as frustrated as I am that the origin of these families is still unknown. On the other hand, it's a relief to know that his conclusions about the families are in line with my findings and beliefs, namely that the LODENKAMPER name is just too uncommon for there not to be some connection between our Dorothea and the family of Bernhard LODENKAMPER. Additionally, it's likely that Wilhelm HOLTERMANN and Bernhard HOLTERMANN of St. Louis and Ferdinand HOLTERMANN of Osage County, Missouri, may have been related or at least from the same region of Prussia.

[, , , ]

No comments: